Save up to 90% on energy costs
Reduce energy costs and your ecological footprint with the ENERGY STAR® qualified VS FloPro™ 1.0 HP variable-speed pump. This high-performance, ultra-compact pump includes a variable-speed, energy-efficient motor that significantly reduces energy costs.
Other features include an innovative adjustable base for simple installation on new construction, or a quick and easy replacement of existing pumps. Well suited for applications with 1.5″ or 2″ plumbing, the VS FloPro is designed to operate at lower speeds for maximum energy efficiency.
- Includes permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) motors, providing extended motor life and quieter and cooler operation, especially at lower speeds
- Includes a 180-degree rotatable mount for easy installation. Its reliable battery backup keeps settings intact during power outages
- Up to eight speeds can be programmed through the controller, allowing selection of the most appropriate speed for your pool application
- A high-performance pump in an ultra-compact body, allowing an easy fit in small equipment areas
- ENERGY STAR® qualified, signifying it meets or exceeds energy-efficiency guidelines. Reduces energy costs up to 90%
- AquaLink® Ready and includes four control options, providing complete programming and customization choices
- Complies with Appliance Efficiency Standards (CEC Title 20 and ANSI®/APSP-15) and qualifies for power rebates, where offered
- Adjustable base included
- 2″ unions and 2″ internal threads
- Ergonomic easy-transport handle
- High-profile easy-grip handles with large capacity basket