The JXi heater sets a new standard in pool and spa heating technology with its ultra-compact size, lightweight design, and installation flexibility, making it a top choice for pool professionals and pool owners everywhere. This high-efficiency, low-NOx JXi is 200,000 BTUs in size and accepts natural gas.
Pro-driven features for the fastest, most customer-friendly installation include:
- Ultra-Compact – 2′ x 2′ footprint for small space requirements and maximum installation flexibility.**
- Lightweight Design – Weighs less than 126 pounds unpackaged for easy maneuverability and transport.
- Best Retrofit Option – Plumbing flexibility for quick Mastertemp® and
Max-E-Therm® replacement that requires no plumbing adjustments.***
- Easy to Control – RS485 digital interface is Aqualink®/iAqualink™-compatible for pool and spa automation.
- Energy-efficient – 83% thermal efficiency rating and low-NOx design surpasses strict DOE energy efficiency requirements.
- Ultra-Compact Lightweight Design – Easy to store, transport, and install, the JXi is 38% lighter with a 28% smaller footprint.
*Smaller footprint compared to major competitor models
- Flexible Installation – 180° rotatable top so you never need to rotate headers.
- Versa Plumb®-Ready – Installation in the Versa Plumb system reduces plumbing costs and increases energy efficiency, all using the smallest footprint available. Sweep elbow included in all JXi models
- Easy Access – Electrical panel flips up for ease of service.
- Easy Replacement – 3-port header for easy plumbing and drop-in replacement of MasterTemp, Max-E-Therm, and Jandy Pro Series heaters.
- Sidewall Ventilation – Provides versatility and ease of installation.
- High-Efficiency Gas Train and Heat Exchanger Design
- Copper fin heat exchanger tubes for efficient heat transfer
- Single stainless steel burner with robust design
- Blower-driven gas and air mix for reliable performance
- Hot surface ignitor for consistent start-ups
- User-Friendly Control – Digital interface for effortless temperature control and diagnostics with run-time and cycle meter.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel header bar for extreme heat exchanger durability.
- Venturi-driven air and gas mix for enhanced performance.
- Reliable, balanced flow and temperature control with thermal regulator valve.
- Differentiated limit switches meet applicable product safety standards.
- Corrosion-resistant temperature sensors for reliable operation.
1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Warranty Coverage: At the manufacturer’s discretion. Limited warranty covers replacement parts, if the heater is installed with a pool or spa. The Applicable Warranty Period is one (1) year from the Purchase Date. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper water chemistry. The warranty will be void if the heater is not installed by a licensed technician, or the heater has been installed on a soft sided pool. Please see product manual for specific warranty details.