The industry’s smallest footprint heater allows replacement of almost any heater in an existing pad with the efficient reliability of the new Universal HC Series dual-fuel technology heater from Hayward®. Built to fit effortlessly with Hayward plumbing adapters, every detail has been thoughtfully engineered with easy drop-in capability in mind—its dual-fuel technology, its adaptive plumbing, its zero wall-clearance design, and more. And it all adds up to a durable, ultra-powerful heater with the industry’s smallest footprint.
- Compact design: The industry’s smallest footprint heater and lightweight design makes installation easy in any environment
- Easy-out mixing orifice: Allows for easy in-field conversion between natural gas and propane
- Cupro nickel heat exchanger: Protects against water corrosion and natural wear
- Patented Butterfly bypass: Enables flow rates up to 125 GPM without extra accessories
- Exclusive plumbing adapters: Allow for simple drop-in replacement with no pipe cutting required
- Zero wall clearance: Fits seamlessly into smaller pads and tight spaces
- Quick-access reversible top: easily swaps plumbing from right to left while providing access to gas shutoff, voltage selection and more, all via a single fastener
- Low NOx emissions: Meet clean air quality standards while providing premium heating performance.