The Aqua Rite Electronic Chlorine Generator (also known as a Salt Chlorinator) is the largest selling system in the world. It automatically produces pure Chlorine every day while the pool is being filtered and distributes it evenly throughout the pool via the return jets. The Aqua Rite uses a low concentration of salt dissolved in the pool water (below the level of taste) to produce up to 1.45 lbs of Chlorine daily, enough for all residential pools up to 40,000 gallons (151,000L). It is also NSF certified and approved for use on commercial and public pools. The Aqua Rite easily installs on the standard filtration systems, both for new construction and on existing pools.
Unlike traditional chlorine treatments that require a regular routine of monitoring and replacing chlorine, electronic chlorination produces chlorine from common table salt. The key is our patented Turbo Cell®, a specially designed converter connected to the control unit. As water passes through the Turbo Cell, an extremely safe electrical charge turns the salt previously added to the water into fresh sanitizing chlorine which is then dispensed evenly throughout the pool. Just a teaspoon of salt per gallon is all it takes. Installation is quick, easy and suitable for any new or existing pool.
No chlorine odor, low operating costs, pays for itself, and is virtually maintenance free—electronic chlorination is the ideal alternative to traditional factory produced chlorine for soft, silky-smooth water.
- Simple homeowner operation— Adjust chlorine output from 1–100%
- The best water quality attainable— Always crystal clear and ready for swimming
- Soft silky feel, crystal clear, luxurious water—No more red eyes or dry skin
- No more hassles buying, storing, measuring chlorine
- Microprocessor automates all functions
- Digital display of salt level and diagnostic info plus 8 LED status indicators
- Patented Turbo Cell for maximum efficiency and flow rates
- Super chlorinate function
- Automatically cleans the cell by periodically reversing polarity
- Quick, weatherproof connections inside control door
- Locking weatherproof enclosure
- Interfaces with Pentair and Polaris pool automation controls. Also check out the Aqua Logic Automation and Chlorination control from Goldline
- UL listed (US and Canada) for safety and NSF Tested for Performance and Commercial Applications
- Canadian PMRA registered (#24583)
- 3 Year Warranty on Control Box and Cell
- (1) FLOW SWITCH ASSEMBLY
- (2) 2″ UNIONS
- (1) BONDING KIT & 3FT. CORD FOR IN-GROUND POOLS UP TO 40,000 GALLONS (151,000L)